New board elected for Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
A new board was elected at the annual meeting of the Bermuda Branch of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
The AGM was held at Conyers Dill & Pearman with Attorney General and Minister of Legal Affairs Mark Pettingill as the guest speaker.
The newly elected board comprises Coral Dakin as chairman and branch secretary, Diane Philpott as vice chairman and treasurer, and as committee members: David Addington, Dennis Dwyer, John Hourston, Victoria Anderson, Stephanie Matthews, Julie Rocha, Joanne Smith and Ghale Trott.
The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives is the perfect "earn as you learn" route for anyone wishing to obtain a legal qualification at whatever level, with courses ranging from legal assistant to lawyer, Ms Dakin said.
For more information about the Branch and the various courses that can be taken at the Bermuda College. Anyone interested should contact Coral Dakin at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 298-7819 or 232-6573.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service