North Rock customers hit with internet outages
North Rock Communications customers have been hit with internet outages.
The company confirmed the disruptions occurring over the past few days, saying: “North Rock Communications is experiencing an intermittent issue with broadband residential and SOHO customers internet connectivity. The problem occurs at random times when the customers authenticate. All customers are not affected.”
One North Rock customer told us DSL service has been spotty for a number of weeks, and down for a couple of days.
Another customer said his internet went out last night and the night before.
North Rock told
The Royal Gazette they believe they have now found the problem.
“The Network Operations team are confident they have identified the root cause and are implementing a solution,” North Rock general manager Vicki Coelho said.
“North Rock understands the importance of the internet to our customers and all efforts are being made to address the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service