Princess hires Blackmore as PR manager
Hamilton Princess & Beach Club has appointed Sian Blackmore to the newly created position of PR and reputation manager.
In her new role, Ms Blackmore, a Bermudian, will be responsible for the public relations activities at the hotel with a view to increasing brand awareness, locally and abroad, and for communicating and creating interest around appointments, promotions, events and any other news about the resort. Additionally, she will be responsible for strengthening the reputation of the hotel with guests and the local community and for developing community outreach and engagement.
Ms Blackmore joins Hamilton Princess & Beach Club from local PR firm, Troncossi, where she was a PR consultant for two years. Prior to this, she worked in London for PR agency Four and as the press officer for the South East for Britain Stronger in Europe, the anti-Brexit campaign. She previously worked in Westminster for The Times as an editorial assistant.
Ms Blackmore holds a master's of studies in creative writing from the University of Cambridge and a bachelor of science degree in international politics from Brunel University London.
Tim Morrison, the hotel's general manager, said: “We have enjoyed working with her in her previous role and look forward to working together more closely. We are confident that she will bring great skill and creativity to the role.”
Ms Blackmore said: “I am honoured to be joining the incredible team at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, who I've so admired and have enjoyed working with as a consultant. I look forward to helping to strengthen the hotel's stellar reputation as a world-class destination.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service