Carey Olsen firmly established in local market
Carey Olsen Bermuda was the most improved offshore law firm on the island, according to the 2022 edition of Chambers Global, the firm has announced.
The firm said it is ranked in all legal practice areas under consideration by Chambers and Partners: corporate and finance, dispute resolution and insurance.
Carey Olsen Bermuda said it is the only firm where all of its partners are ranked, with each of them receiving strong recommendations and endorsements.
Michael Hanson, the firm’s managing partner, said: "To have firmly established ourselves in the Bermuda legal market in such a short time period is testament to everyone associated with the firm, including our clients, who we thank for their support, and our own staff for their unwavering commitment and hard work."
A leading reference and ranking guide for law firms and lawyers, Chambers Global rankings are based on client feedback and the findings of wholly independent industry researchers.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service