CG taps into youth by resuming internships
College students and recent graduates considering career possibilities within the insurance industry are invited to apply for summer internships with CG Insurance.
The in-person programme, which CG paused in 2020 because of the pandemic, introduces successful applicants to various aspects of the insurance business.
“We are really pleased to resume this programme,” CG CEO Naz Farrow said.
“We take pride in being a people-first company and these internships exemplify that commitment.
“For the successful applicants, the internship is a special opportunity for professional growth and development, helping them explore career possibilities close to home while earning a paycheque.
“For us as a company, the internships are a way to invest in the future by tapping into the strength and promise of the young and by deepening our connections in these important market communities.”
The programme, which runs from June 6 until August 5, offers internships in CG’s three key markets: Bermuda, Bahamas and the Cayman Islands.
The company said departments that have available internship openings include property & casualty, medical, pensions, life, risk and compliance, finance, talent, marketing and legal.
Interns will take part in career and networking activities including team building, community service days, mentor assignment, professional skills training and on-the-job coaching.
Application forms are available online at https://coralislegroupltd.formstack.com/forms/internship_application.
Applications must be submitted by March 25 to be considered.
To be eligible, applicants must be a citizen of the country in which they are applying, enrolled in a fully accredited degree programme or graduated from one no earlier than October 2021.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service