Rans appointed to LOM board
Leslie Rans, CPA has been appointed as an independent director of LOM Financial Limited and will also serve on the boards of the company’s regulated subsidiaries in Bermuda and the Bahamas.
As a senior executive, Ms Rans has extensive experience in both financial and operating environments with a strong focus on corporate governance and improving financial reporting and compliance.
For the majority of her career, she has worked for publicly listed companies on the London and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Ms Rans is the chief operating and financial officer at Ocean Wilsons Holdings Limited (an LSE listed Bermuda based investment holding company). She previously held senior executive positions at Digicel Bermuda Limited, BAS Limited, One Communications Ltd and the Bank of Bermuda. She sits as a director and chair of the audit committee of the board of BAS Limited.
She graduated with a bachelor of science, business administration (with high honour) from Florida Institute of Technology, is a certified public accountant and has completed a number of certificates in finance and corporate governance.
“I am pleased to welcome Leslie to the team,” said Scott Lines, chairman and CEO. “Her range of experience and business knowledge will be a welcome addition to the company.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service