Comedy show will raise cash for charity
A group of comedians are to aim for the heart with a special comedy fundraiser today.
Charles Doyle, the host and organiser of the show in aid of the Bermuda Heart Foundation, said that in addition to supporting a good cause, the event would give him an opportunity to walk in his late father's shoes.
Mr Doyle said he will be joined by a range of comedy talent, including Bruce Barritt, Chai T, Makai Dickerson, King Somner and Emily Ross.
But he warned that the event will be for adults only. The fundraiser will continue with karaoke after the stand-up performances.
The event will be held at the Bermuda Musical & Dramatic Society on Washington Street, Hamilton, starting at 9pm.
Tickets cost $40. Anyone interested in attending should contact Mr Doyle at 232-2673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service