Vehicles damaged in crash
A collision between a car and a van near the bottom of Store Hill in Smith's resulted in damaged vehicles but no serious injuries.
A police spokesman said officers responded to the collision on North Shore Road shortly after noon on Thursday.
The spokesman said: “Details remain limited at this time, however it appears that a car and a van were involved and that there were two people in the car when the collision occurred.
“Initial information suggested that any injuries sustained did not appear to be life-threatening.”
Traffic was diverted from the area after the crash so the scene could be processed.
The spokesman also said a Warwick man injured in a collision between two motorcycles and a car in Sandys on Wednesday morning was in a stable condition in hospital.
A police spokesman said the 28-year-old suffered a leg injury in the collision on Somerset Road, near the junction with Wilson Place at about 7am.
The driver of the car and the rider of the other motorcycle involved were not hurt, but all three vehicles were damaged.
Anyone with information about either collision is asked to contact police at 295-0011.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service