Are you in favour of the new cannabis licensing law?
- No (55%, 658 Votes)
- Yes (27%, 325 Votes)
- Not sure (18%, 220 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,203
Start Date: 23 February, 2021 @ 2:00 am
End Date: No Expiry
Are you planning to travel out of Bermuda in the next six months?
- No - it's a Bermuda staycation for me (30%, 512 Votes)
- Yes - when do I get my vaccination? (30%, 510 Votes)
- Maybe - but I want to be sure it is safe first (22%, 367 Votes)
- Probably - but I don't want to have to quarantine (14%, 245 Votes)
- Not sure - first I need to put some money away (3%, 58 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,692
Will you be taking a Covid-19 vaccine when it becomes available?
- If it's good enough for Dr Fauci, it's good enough for me, so yes (55%, 647 Votes)
- I will when I am satisfied that there are no major side effects, so maybe (29%, 334 Votes)
- No one is putting a needle in my arm, so no. (12%, 137 Votes)
- I have allergies, so I am not sure. (5%, 53 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,171
Do you agree with government's proposal to close eight primary schools?
- Yes, it will save money and allow better use of resources (41%, 483 Votes)
- No, smaller schools are better for teaching and are vital neighbourhood institutions (32%, 376 Votes)
- No, some schools should be closed but 8 are too many (26%, 306 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,165
Do you agree with introducing a curfew and the other Covid-19 containment measures?
- Yes, they are needed now and are just right (46%, 274 Votes)
- No, we need to be much stricter to stop the rise in cases (40%, 240 Votes)
- No, they are causing too much pain (13%, 75 Votes)
- Don't know (2%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 598
Are you happy to see the new air terminal open?
- Yes, we need a modern terminal (67%, 575 Votes)
- Yes, but it should be owned by Bermuda (24%, 203 Votes)
- No, the old terminal was fine (7%, 64 Votes)
- Don't Know (2%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 857
Was Government right to loan Fairmont Southampton workers their redundancy payments?
- No, it is between the hotel and the staff and their unions (48%, 419 Votes)
- Yes, but only if there had been an agreement with Gencom (34%, 293 Votes)
- Yes, it was the right thing to do (15%, 130 Votes)
- Don't know (3%, 27 Votes)
Total Voters: 869
Should Bermuda impose stricter Covid-19 rules?
- Strongly agree (34%, 220 Votes)
- Agree (30%, 194 Votes)
- Disagree (14%, 89 Votes)
- Not sure (11%, 72 Votes)
- Strongly disagree (11%, 68 Votes)
Total Voters: 643
Who should David Burt put forward to fill the void in the Senate?
- Renee Webb (41%, 536 Votes)
- Ernest Peets (24%, 317 Votes)
- Davida Morris (13%, 164 Votes)
- Lauren Hayward-Bell (11%, 147 Votes)
- Alexa Lightbourne (11%, 146 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,310
"Where is institutional racism in Bermuda most prevalent?"
- Employment opportunities (39%, 123 Votes)
- Criminal justice system (20%, 63 Votes)
- Income (17%, 55 Votes)
- Education (15%, 49 Votes)
- Housing (7%, 21 Votes)
- Healthcare (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 318