Rowse promoted by Ace
Ace yesterday announced the appointment of Nick Rowse as vice-president, chief information officer for Bermuda.
In this role Mr Rowse will be responsible for strategy and execution, as well as design, development and maintenance of systems and applications that support Ace’s Bermuda-based insurance and reinsurance operations.
He will also work with Ace’s global IT team to develop and support the company’s worldwide IT systems and initiatives. As chief information officer, Mr Rowse will report to Rees Fletcher, division president of Ace Bermuda.
Mr Rowse has more than 20 years’ experience in the IT industry. He joined Ace in 1995 and has held a number of positions within the information technology group, primarily supporting Bermuda operations. Most recently, he served as vice-president, IT Infrastructure for Ace in Bermuda responsible for all facets of IT infrastructure support.
“I am delighted to announce Nick’s well deserved promotion and look forward to working with him in his new role,” Mr Fletcher said.
“A responsive IT function is critical to ensure our underwriters have the systems and applications to meet the needs of our clients and brokers, and I have every confidence in Nick’s knowledge and expertise to successfully support our operations.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service