Premia acquires Alan Gray
Bermudian-based property and casualty insurance and reinsurance run-off group, Premia Holdings Ltd, has announced the acquisition of Alan Gray LLC, an international claims, audit and risk management advisory firm.
Alan Gray was established in 1988 as a claims and audit advisory firm, and offers its clients claims administration and audit services, actuarial, underwriting, legal bill auditing, reinsurance collections, and risk management services. The company has offices in Boston, New York and Philadelphia.
Bill O'Farrell, chief executive officer of Premia Holdings, said: “I have been a client of Alan Gray's for over 20 years across a broad spectrum of services. I know first hand what a tremendous job they do for their clients.
“They bring tremendous expertise and cost-effective solutions to every assignment. We are thrilled to make them a part of our group and we look forward to working with them to accelerate their growth and create even more satisfied clients.”
Michael Ceppi, CEO of Alan Gray, added: “All of us on the Alan Gray team are very pleased to join the Premia team. It will allow us to bring our traditional services to new clients while providing our long-standing clients expanded solutions to help them achieve their business objectives.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service