Monument Re broadens C-suite focus
Bermudian-domiciled Monument Re Group, the reinsurer and asset consolidator, has announced that Alex Brogden has assumed the role of group chief underwriting officer and Carlo Elsinghorst has been appointed group chief financial officer.
Manfred Maske, group CEO, said: “We are delighted to announce these appointments, recognising the invaluable contributions that both Alex and Carlo have made to the Monument Group.”
Mr Brogden previously held the joint role of group chief financial officer and group chief underwriting officer.
Mr Maske said: “These roles have now been split, allowing Alex to focus on the negotiation of successful outcomes for acquisitions, reinsurances and entry into new markets and new business opportunities, whilst the GCFO role will focus on the company’s financial and actuarial reporting and operations, treasury, tax and capital management.
“Since joining the group as CEO Ireland, Carlo has successfully led the Irish team through Irish acquisitions and the growing maturity of the organisation.
“Carlo has previously held the role of CFO in various organisations and his financial background and internal knowledge of the group will be beneficial in this role”.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service