Howden restructure set to proceed
Howden, the global insurance group, is to unify its structure under a single global executive, with insurance broking, reinsurance broking and underwriting reporting directly to David Howden, the chief executive.
The restructure will be effective from October 1 and the holding company and broking operations will rebrand under the Howden name and a single visual identity that month.
Mr Howden said: “As I said last year when we announced that we had reached agreement to acquire TigerRisk Partners, we have completed the architecture of the group.
“As we begin the next phase of our growth, it is critical that we have the right structure in place so that we are aligned as one to harness our collective power, protect our culture and to ensure we face our clients and markets as one business.
“We will do this with our retail, specialty, reinsurance and underwriting leaders working together as a single management team.
“Our operating model and infrastructure are key to our sustainable growth and we will continue to invest significantly in our support services functions to allow our experts to get on with what they do best — serving our clients.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service