Around the churches
• Community Contact Ministries: Join us as we continue the community crusade at Shelly Bay Beach. Our service begins at 8.45am and will feature an amazing young preacher Robert Thomas Jr. All are welcome. Follow us live from 9am on our Facebook page: Community Contact Ministries.
• Saint James’ The Greater Anglican Parish Church: The Right Reverend Nicholas Dill, Anglican Bishop of Bermuda, will be the celebrant and preacher during our Eucharist service at 10.30am. We extend an invitation to all to worship with us. Please wear your favourite Cup Match colours. 90 Somerset Road, Sandys.
• St Mark’s Anglican Church: Join our peaceful worship service at 8am. This will be followed by our contemporary, all-ages worship service at 9.30am. We will be observing Sixth Sunday after Trinity and Reverend Gavin Tyte will speak on the theme “Ask”. All are welcome. For our younger members there will be youth church and activities. Come to St Mark’s, not just a church but a family! 53 South Road, Smith’s.
• Christ Anglican Church, Devonshire: You’re invited to join us as we host special guest Dr Carla Ming-Reese for “The Scriptures and Roe v. Wade”. 6.30pm to 7.45pm. 106 Middle Road, Devonshire.
• The Cathedral of the Most Holy Trinity: Join us at 12.15pm for The Maryland State Boychoir Concert Choir Summer 2022 Tour. Admission is free. 29 Church Street, Hamilton.
• Bahá'ís of Bermuda: Join us every Thursday as we explore spiritual topics based on Baháʼu'lláh's vision for a prosperous world. 7pm to 9pm at the Baha'i National Centre. 8 Brunswick Street, Hamilton.
• The Saint James’ Choral Class and Communicants Guild: Join us as we celebrate our 103rd anniversary at 10.30am. Officers and members of the Guild of the Good Shepherd are especially invited to worship with us when the celebrant and preacher will be Rev Dr Harold Lockett. All are also welcome to join us for fellowship and repast following the service. Saint James’ The Greater Anglican Parish Church, 90 Somerset Road, Sandys.
• E-mail email@example.com every Thursday before noon with any notices you would like featured with the subject “Around The Churches”