Wells on target for Bradford
Nahki Wells jumped off the bench to scores his eighth goal of the season in Bradford's 2-2 draw with Gillingham on Saturday.
The 21-year-old entered the fray midway through the second half to help earn his team a point when he headed home Kyel Reid's teasing free kick on 71 minutes.
Bradford City stunned Gillingham in League Two as the Bantams battled back from a two-goal deficit.
They were trailing after 25 minutes when Gillingham's Lewis Montrose fired home.
And it got worse on 56 minutes when Simon Ramsden put the ball into his own net to extend the visitors' advantage.
Wells pulled a goal back when he flicked home on 71 minutes, before James Hansen equalised with six minutes remaining.
Wells' goalscoring exploits this season have seen the Bermuda international rewarded with a contract extension with the Bantams ,activating an extra-year option earlier this month.
n Bermuda international Reggie Lambe couldn't help Toronto FC slipping to 3-0 home defeat against the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday.
It was Lambe's first start since joining the Canadian outfit in the summer.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service