Rangers without captain for encounter
Southampton Rangers will be without captain Donte Brangman when they close out their home campaign against Wolves on Sunday.
The international break means no Premier Division matches are scheduled for this weekend, with Rangers, the First Division leaders, having to play without their influential captain whose goal against Flanagan's Onions two weeks ago sealed promotion
Brangman, who has netted 12 league goals this season, is the only First Division player in the Bermuda team which arrived in Dominican Republic yesterday for their crucial Concacaf Nations League qualifier on Sunday.
Rangers are hoping for a win to hold on to top spot going into their season-ending, top-of-the-table clash with Somerset Eagles on April 7 at White Hill Field.
Rangers regained top spot after Eagles only managed a draw against Devonshire Colts on March 10, a week after claiming the first promotion spot when Rangers lost their unbeaten record against Vasco.
Eagles, who can boast being the only unbeaten team in the First Division, play Young Men's Social Club on tomorrow, knowing that a win will set up an intriguing clash with Rangers in their last match.
Just one point separated the two teams, with Rangers looking to add the First Division title to the Shield they won on New Year's Day.
The two teams will also battle it out for the Golden Boot award with the top five scorers in the division belonging to both.
Jarazinho Bassett of Rangers leads the charts with 18 league goals in his first season with the club while Leo Burgess of Eagles is close behind on 16.
His team-mates Anwar Telford and Tahj Wade have 14 and 13 respectively while the Rangers captain has twelve.
All matches on Sunday start at 3pm, except the St David's and Ireland Rangers match which has been switched to Wellington Oval at 12.30, ahead of the Hamilton Parish and Vasco game.
Devonshire Colts and St George's, tied for fourth on 25 points, meet at Police Field in the other match.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service