Tomorrow’s Colts and PHC clash switched to NSC
Wednesday’s make-up Premier Division match between Devonshire Colts and PHC has been switched from Goose Gosling Field to the National Sports Centre’s north field starting at 8pm.
PHC and Devonshire Cougars, who are trying to close the gap on leaders Dandy Town, are both hoping to capitalise when they play their second make-up match in four days. Cougars meet Somerset Eagles at Somerset Cricket Club also at 8pm.
PHC moved to seven points behind the leaders on Saturday when they defeated the Cougars 3-1 to take over sole possession of second place. Enrique Russell gave PHC a 1-0 lead at the half with the opening goal in the 38th minute.
Arnezha Astwood doubled that lead in the 62nd minute before Che’Kai Caisey pulled one back for Cougars in the 74th minute.
Captain Marco Warren closed out the scoring with a third goal in injury time.
PHC now have 23 points and Town 30, but will close the gap on the leaders even further if they can take the three points against Colts tonight.
Cougars, who slipped to fourth when North Village beat Colts on Sunday, will be looking to reclaim third place with a victory over bottom side Somerset Eagles.
PHC will play their third match in seven days on Saturday night when they take on Robin Hood at Goose Gosling Field as a full round of Premier and First Division matches are scheduled for this weekend.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service