Keishen Bean nets hat-trick for Corona League leaders Footy Kings
Not much has changed for Keishen Bean who has gone from scoring goals for North Village to doing the same with Footy Kings in the Corona League.
The 34-year-old made the switch from the Premier to Corona League this season but the goals are still coming, with the former Village captain netting a hat-trick for league leaders Footy Kings in a 4-2 win over Inter Bda last weekend.
Footy Kings took the lead through Clinton Hayward and then doubled the lead with a strike from Bean before Inter Bda pulled a goal back before the half ended through Toby Derham.
The second half saw Kings extend their lead to 3-1 with a second goal from Bean, before Inter Bda pulled it back to 3-2 with a second Derham goal.
However, Bean made certain of the points for his team when he completed his hat-trick to secure the victory.
In Friday’s opening match, YGS had to settle for a share of the points against Robin Hood in a 2-2 draw. YGS led 2-1 on goals from Saki Tuzo and Rico Wells, with Matthew Madeiros scoring for Hood.
In the second half, Colly Ryan levelled things up for Robin Hood to ensure the teams shared the points.
On Saturday, Onions FC edged Royal Bermuda Regiment 2-1 with Martel Laws giving the Regiment the lead before Jonathan Wood levelled the score for Onions. Stewart Foster then scored the winner for Onions.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service