Extra Viking cruises added for summer
Bermuda will get extra cruises this summer, The Royal Gazette can reveal.
Viking Cruises has announced that the Viking Orion, scheduled to home port on the island over the summer after high demand for its “Welcome Back“ collection, would make two extra voyages.
The collection, announced last month, at first had six eight-day cruises to Bermuda scheduled from June 15.
The two additional cruises will extend the scheme to August 3.
Prices for the Bermuda Escape cruises start at $1,799 a head, plus a $599 airfare.
All passengers are required to be vaccinated before they board.
The Viking Orion will spend the first two days in Hamilton before cruising the Atlantic Ocean on day three.
It will visit St George’s for two days and go out to sea again before a call on Dockyard for a day and return to Hamilton.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service