Motorcyclist in serious condition after Warwick crash
A motorcycle rider suffered what are believed to be serious injuries in a two-vehicle collision on Saturday afternoon in Warwick.
A police spokeswoman said that officers were dispatched to the scene of a collision on Middle Road, near the junction with Ord Road, at about 4pm.
The spokeswoman said: “Initial information suggests a private motor car was travelling in a westerly direction and a motorcycle was in the opposite direction, when the two vehicles collided.
“As a result, the male motorcycle rider was thrown from the cycle and into nearby bushes.
“He was conveyed to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital for treatment to injuries described as serious. The male driver of the motor car was not reported to be injured.”
Police have urged motorists to use Harbour Road and South Road this afternoon as police process the scene.
Anyone who may have seen the collision is urged to contact Pc Walter Jackson, of the Roads Policing Unit, on 717-0469 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service