Action packed weekend planned for November 9 and 10th
Are you ready for a weekend of relaxation and fun? On November 9 and 10, Warwick Academy is celebrating 350 years of continuous education.
The school will be holding a gala weekend, with events being held at both the Fairmont Southampton and at the school. If you are an alumni, parent or just a friend of the school, then you are invited to join us in the celebrations.
Kicking off the list of activities on the Friday morning the school will have a coffee morning and a tour of Warwick Academy (look how much it has changed), followed by several football matches (alumni and parents vs school football teams) quite a challenge.
Then on Saturday there will be activities to suit everyone.
If your perfect idea of the best weekend ever includes sports then enjoy a softball and basketball tournament which will take place at the school.
Also friendly a golf tournament and beach volleyball will be taking place at the Fairmont golf course and beach.
If relaxation is more your thing, then enjoy facials, pedicures and massages by spend a day at the Willow Stream Spa. It is already booked and ready for you.
At end the day there will be a delicious Gala dinner (adults only) planned and guests are promised the best food and service.
It will feature lots of old school memories from years passed by.
There will also be performances from alumni which promise to be a great show. This is an evening that you definitely don’t want to miss, so call up your old classmates and book a table for ten.
If you would like to go to the gala dinner, the tickets will be $120 per person for a Champagne reception, sit down dinner and a wonderful evening of memories and entertainment.
Please e-mail the development office jvickers[AT]warwickacad.bm to book a table now.
The Fairmont has generously given us preferred room rates if you are planning on a stay at the hotel to party all night. Reservation details will follow shortly.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service