Argus shares slip 2.3%
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd were down seven cents, or 2.3 per cent, at $2.99 after 33,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
BF&M Ltd also fell, by 15 cents, or 0.9 per cent to $17 after 7,639 shares changed hands.
In New Yosk, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 88 cents, or 2.53 per cent, at $33.96.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index were down 2.55 points, or 0.12 per cent, at 2,193.17, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 9.89 points, or 0.63 per cent, at 1,589.08.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive