One shares improve 2.7%
Shares of One Communications Ltd were up 10 cents, or 2.7 per cent, at $3.75 after 10,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
BF&M Ltd retreated five cents, or 0.3 per cent, to $17 after 7,805 shares changed hands, while Butterfield Bank was down one cent at $33.34 after 1,200 shares were exchanged.
In New York, Butterfield’s shares were up 34 cents, or 1.04 per cent, at $33.04.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 0.54 of a point, or 0.03 per cent, at 2,145.66, while the BSX Insurance Index was up 0.78 of a point at 1,657.93.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive