Argus shares fall 6.4%
Shares of Argus Group Holdings Ltd fell by 19 cents, or 6.4 per cent, to $2.76 after 800 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Meanwhile, in New York, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 70 cents, or 2.47 per cent, at $27.67.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 3.8 points, or 0.18 per cent, at 2,078.5. The BSX Insurance Index was up 49.14 points, or 2.85 per cent, at 1,774.63.
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Stovell laments ‘indisciplined’ performance
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
The money flow effect and investments
Bermuda aiming to seal shock World Cup spot
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive