More than 20 backers on board for PGA event
More than 20 partners and sponsors have come on board for the inaugural Bermuda Championship.
The PGA Tour event is scheduled for October 28 to November 3 at Port Royal Golf Course.
Bermuda Tourism Authority is the tournament’s title sponsor, while Digicel is the official telecoms partner and the Fairmont Southampton is the official hotel partner.
The founding partners are Butterfield Bank, Caliburn, Hamilton Princess and Beach Club and Island Construction.
Sean Sovacool, the tournament director, said: “The success of any PGA Tour event relies upon investment from the local business and corporate community.
“We are delighted to form partnerships with so many organisations in such a short timeframe. We are grateful to every business leader and company who have lent their support to this historic new event, the community and our participating charities.”
Other sponsors are:
Programme Sponsor: BF&M
Junior Ticket Sponsor: Butterfield & Vallis
Skybox Hospitality: Clarien Bank, Liberty Special Markets, and Oil Casualty Insurance, Ltd.
Ocean Club Hospitality: Allied World, Anchor, Ashley Gillis, Bermuda Economic Development Corporation, CAT Entertainment Services, Neon, Willis Towers Watson
Pro-Am: AIG, Bruno Event Team, Pompano Beach Club
• To learn more about hospitality options, contact Mr Sovacool at email@example.com or 441-595-9506. Additional information, including tickets and volunteer opportunities for the Bermuda Championship are available by visiting www.bermudachampionship.com
Bermuda denied in gut-wrenching finish
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Duffy wins in Beijing
Clemons strikes twice for Bodens
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Stovell laments ‘indisciplined’ performance
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
The money flow effect and investments
Bermuda aiming to seal shock World Cup spot
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive