Shares of Butterfield bank improved by $1.03, or 2.9 per cent, to $36 after 6,100 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 75 cents, or 2.09 per cent, at $36.58
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Dec 12, 2019 6:28 pm
Shares of Bermuda Aviation Services Ltd made a rapid descent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
BAS dived 49 cents, or...
- Dec 12, 2019 8:00 am
BF&M Ltd jumped $1.64, or 8.9 per cent, to $20 after 500 of its shares traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
- Dec 10, 2019 7:31 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group, parent of Belco, improved 10 cents, or 0.3 per cent, to $30 after 200 traded on The Royal...
- Dec 10, 2019 8:00 am
A total of 211 shares of One Communications Ltd were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing...
- Dec 6, 2019 5:50 pm
Butterfield Bank shares ended seven cents, or 0.2 per cent, lower at $34.88 on The New York Stock Exchange.
There was no...
- Dec 5, 2019 6:24 pm
Shares of LOM Financial Ltd moved up five cents, or 1.8 per cent, to $2.77 after 33,400 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Dec 4, 2019 6:03 pm
Shares of LOM Financial Ltd were down three cents, or 1.1 per cent, at $2.72 after 25,000 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Dec 3, 2019 5:55 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index dropped 2.24 per cent, or 51.24 points, after shares of Butterfield Bank and BF&M Ltd...
- Dec 2, 2019 5:47 pm
Argus Group Holdings Ltd was the only stock to trade on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The insurer remained unchanged on...
- Nov 29, 2019 6:33 pm
Stocks in the local insurance sector were the only ones to trade on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
A total of 3,400 shares...
- Nov 28, 2019 6:50 pm
- Butterfield shares edge lower in New York
- Devonshire shares move higher
- Argus shares fall on BSx
- Butterfield shares rise on NYSE
- Butterfield shares climb on BSX
- HSBC shares slide on BSX
- Butterfield Bank up on BSX and NYSE
- ILS seen playing major role in ESG investing
- Ascendant shares gain 3.1% on BSX
- BF&M shares rise 5%
- One shares surge 26.7% on BSX
- Butterfield shares hold steady in New York
- Butterfield Bank shares up 1.2%
- One shares fall 16.7%
- US firm acquires controlling interest in BSX
- Butterfield climbs 1.8% on BSX
- Butterfield shares up 1.76% on NYSE
- Butterfield gains 2.45% in New York
- Butterfield shares surge 9.6% higher
- Trading suspended on 45 tranches of bonds
- Argus shares improve 7%
- One shares improve 2.6%
- HSBC shares down 3.87% on BSX
- BF&M Ltd shares up 6.7%
- HSBC shares improve 2.64%
- Argus Group shares down 3.3%
- BF&M shares improve 1.4%
- Butterfield shares up 1.04% in New York
- Butterfield shares up 0.26% on NYSE
- Argus Group shares fall 8%
- Argus shares jump 8.7%
- Ascendant shares drop 5.3%
- Watlington Waterworks shares hit year high
- Butterfield shares surge on BSX
- Two thousand Ascendant shares trade on BSX
- BSX CEO elected to board of WFE
- Butterfield shares climb 0.9% on BSX
- Butterfield shares fall 8.7% on BSX
- Butterfield shares climb 1.7% in New York
- Argus shares fall 6.4%
Glen Mills graduates: Don’t give up on us
Hospital wait time hits 11 hours in October
New store pays off for online retailer
Cooper grapples with ‘unfortunate reality’
Litigation guardian sparks belated inquiry
A troubled girl’s truth
‘Art was always my favourite thing’
A lawyer’s journal: children not represented
Shock of son’s $300,000 hospital bill
Researcher warns 5G may be bad for health
Gosling’s to sell rare rum for one day only
Simmons-Wade sworn in as PLP senator
Pride 2020: ‘bigger and better’
A couple’s pain after child ‘ripped away’
Warwick’s hidden history
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive