The Bank of Butterfield today rose 35 cents to $32.20 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The move of 1.1 per cent came as 9,344 shares traded the day after the bank reported first-quarter profit of $35.9 million.
On the New York Stock...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 26, 2017 6:50 pm
The Bank of Butterfield today rose 85 cents to $31.85 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The 2.7 per cent move came as...
- Apr 25, 2017 7:22 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group today surged to a three-year high in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The firm, which owns...
- Apr 24, 2017 6:06 pm
Ascendant Group shares climbed 6.5 per cent in a quiet post-Easter trading week on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
- Apr 24, 2017 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index today closed unchanged at 1,930.02.
Two issues traded, with no movement in...
- Apr 21, 2017 8:41 pm
The Bermuda Stock Exchange has this year launched its “Own Your Share of Bermuda” campaign to raise awareness of...
- Apr 20, 2017 8:00 am
Utilities firm Ascendant rose 49 cents to $7.99 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
The move, equal to 6.5 per cent, came...
- Apr 20, 2017 6:41 pm
The Bank of Butterfield dropped 25 cents to $31 in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The 0.8 per cent fall came as...
- Apr 19, 2017 6:29 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged at 1,936.54 after a day of no trading.
On the New York Stock Exchange, Bank...
- Apr 18, 2017 6:48 pm
There was no trading on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which was unchanged at 1,936.54.
On the New York Stock Exchange,...
- Apr 17, 2017 5:25 pm
Telecoms company One Communications improved by 15 cents, or 5.8 per cent, to $2.75 after 10,700 shares changed hands last...
- Apr 17, 2017 8:00 am
- Quiet day for BSX
- BSX unchanged
- Shares of One Communications up 15 cents
- Butterfield shares fall 2.3%
- Heavy trade in Watlington leads BSX higher
- Butterfield in new era after crisis recovery
- All quiet on BSX
- Butterfield shares gain 1.6%
- Watlington Water shares surge
- Argus shares rise on substantial volume
- Argus shares fall 5.3%
- Horseshoe signs up as BSX listing sponsor
- Argus gains 12% to lead index higher
- West Hamilton shares dip 7.5%
- BF&M is undervalued, says CEO
- Butterfield shares rise 3.3%
- UK firm places $3.1m BSX debt listing
- Butterfield and BF&M climb
- Butterfield shares fall 2.6%
- LOM shares rise 8.7%
- UK tech firm lists $8m of debt on BSX
- Utilities fare better than financials
- Ascendant shares climb 4.2%
- Bermuda Press: navigating winds of change
- Quiet day for BSX
- BSX wins outstanding offshore exchange award
- BSX unchanged
- Two stocks fall
- One Communications shares up 4%
- BSX closes lower for the week
- Butterfield close up 25 cents
- Argus up 15 cents
- BAS: more than the name would suggest
- One Communications shares climb 4%
- Butterfield and Argus decline
- BF&M close higher
- Butterfield drives BSX Index 2% higher
- BSX holds steady
- BSX launches investor education guide
- Ascendant: supplying power for a century
Call for workforce shake-up
Lahey fails to prevent evidence disclosure
Judges secure Cayman Island jobs
Remembering jazz haven
Punishments were brutal here too
Team BDA target podium
Ferry service returns to East End
Hail to the tech titans of Clearwater
New film highlights carnage on roads
New shopping centre option for St David’s
Island facing drought conditions
Front Street fire: ‘criminal offences’ probe
Organ donation: the joy of giving life
AC Village opening times announced
Police could get handheld breathalysers
St George’s ferry service resumes
Take Our Poll