Royal Gazette reader reunited with stolen bike
Well, there is still good in Bermuda! An amazing person saw the Letter to the Editor and noticed my bike, called the police and then called me — fortunately, my name is in the phone book.
I am extremely thankful and indebted to this person.
The area where it was found seems to be a hotbed for this activity.
I believe that, going forward, everyone who has their bike stolen sends in their licence-plate number to The Royal Gazette and it gets published every week.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive