Where is Sandys 360 money?
Your front-page article of July 26 states, “It was already known that two sums of $807,000 were paid to Sandys 360 that year, one of which was a duplicate payment made in error ...”
What action has been taken to recover this overpayment and, if no action has been taken, why not?
Someone needs to repay this to the Government — it is taxpayers’ money and can go towards the national debt.
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive