Restaurant deep fryer catches fire
A deep fryer at a Hamilton restaurant caught fire this morning.
Two firefighters tackled the blaze at Sung Sing Restaurant on Victoria Street at around 9.25am.
Bermuda Fire and Rescue Service spokesman Sergeant Delton White said there were no injuries but the fryer received heat and smoke damage.
He added that the cause of the fire is being investigated.
Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
Government in $500m debt sale
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Shanna living her dancing dream
Burt prepared to wait on Brexit verdict
Care Learning Centre graduates eight
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive