Boutique service: college highlights autumn courses
Bermuda College has taken to the streets to give potential students a look at its autumn schedule.
The college set up a pop-up tent on Nellieís Walk near Hamiltonís City Hall to promote its courses, including those on the Professional and Career Education programme.
The Bermuda Government has given the College a $300,000 grant to provide opportunities for people who otherwise might not be able to afford a college education.
Anyone interested should sign up before the August 8 deadline.
Applications for funding are available online, and people can register on the spot.
Most classes begin in September. The boutique will return on August 6.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive