Shed fire in Sandys

Two people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a shed caught fire today.

The single-storey wooden structure was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived at the scene at Woodlawn Road, Sandys, at about 8.20am.

Three fire vehicles and six firefighters were required to tackle the blaze.

The building did not suffer structural damage, but contents including a mattress and personal belongings were destroyed.

You must be registered or signed-in to post comment or to vote.

Published Nov 29, 2019 at 8:00 am (Updated Nov 29, 2019 at 7:59 am)

Shed fire in Sandys

What you
Need to
1. For a smooth experience with our commenting system we recommend that you use Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Firefox or Chrome Browsers. Additionally please clear both your browser's cache and cookies - How do I clear my cache and cookies?
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service
7. To report breaches of the Terms of Service use the flag icon

  • Take Our Poll

    Today's Obituaries

    eMoo Posts