Rivers injured before start of Games
Grant Rivers picked up an injury before the start of the World University Games in Naples, Italy, last week and was unable to compete in the decathlon.
Sakari Famous missed out on reaching the final of the women’s high jump, finishing ninth in her section with a jump of 1.75 metres, while Dage Minors came nine in the 1,500 metres in a time of 3min 54.60sec and seventh in the 800 in 1:51.43
He did not qualify for the finals in either event.
Call to save historic Albert Row
Seat sales are ineffective, say airlines
Swapping insurance for Chinese medicine
Nurse with cancer grateful for donations
Digital currency payments on horizon
Big turnout for breast cancer awareness walk
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive