New master takes over
Friendship & Harmony Lodge, No.894 on the Grand Registry of Ireland, has added a new name to its distinguished Roll of Masters that dates back to 1987.
It is that of Wor Bro Gary L. Dublin, fourth from the left, who is seen above with his board of officers for 2012.
Next to him, resplendent in his chain of office, is R.W. Bro St Clair B. Tucker, Provincial Grand Master of Irish Lodges in Bermuda. Top left, back row, is past Provincial Grand Master Dr Gerrrd Bean.Others are Senior Warden Andrew Hill; Junior Warden Millard R.W. Rawlins, Jr; Treasurer, E.George Smith; Terry E. Greene, Secretary; W. Eugene Minors, Dir. Of Ceremonies; Kendall Harvey, Chaplin; Gregory E. Woods and Alexander F. Ming, Senior and Junior Deacons respectfully; Ernest K. Dill. Clifford Roberts, Jr, Prov. Grand Organist Boyd Smith; Tyler, Glen W. Tucker; Garrett S. Crockwell. Not pictured are Daren Mosley, Vernon E.P.S. Dill, Leonard Swan, Kuhn Evans, Jr and Lee Richardson.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service