Harvard Din and Tonics and Radcliffe Pitches return for eight performances
Patrons of Fairmont Southampton hotel restaurants can enjoy some world-class entertainment while they dine, starting today.
The Harvard Din and Tonics and Radcliffe Pitches will be performing at several of the resort’s restaurants over the next week.
“We are pleased to welcome Harvard’s Din and Tonics and the Radcliffe Pitches back to Bermuda,” said Fairmont Southampton’s Shelley Meszoly. “The opportunity to watch these wonderful performers while dining at The Waterlot Inn, Bacci, Windows on the Sound or in the Jasmine Lounge is an experience that is not to be missed.”
The Harvard Din and Tonics are a 15-man a cappella group composed of Harvard University undergraduate students.
Their repertoire centres on the ‘Great American Songbook’, in particular the American jazz standards from the 1920s through the 1940s including selections from other genres such as rock ‘n’ roll, calypso, swing, and folk.
The Dins have released 12 albums in their 31-year history.
Founded in 1975 in the historic Hasty Pudding Club, the Radcliffe Pitches is Harvard’s oldest women’s jazz ensemble.
The group is made up of 12 to 16 Harvard undergraduates whose repertoire is based in jazz standards and inspired by artists such as Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra.
March 9 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Bacci and Radcliffe Pitches at Waterlot Inn.
March 10 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Waterlot Inn and Radcliffe Pitches at Bacci.
March 11 at 11am: Din and Tonics at Windows on The Sound and Radcliffe Pitches at Waterlot Inn brunch.
March 12 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Bacci and Radcliffe Pitches in the Jasmine Lounge.
March 13 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Waterlot Inn and Radcliffe Pitches in the Jasmine Lounge.
March 14 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Jasmine Lounge and Radcliffe Pitches at Bacci.
March 16 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Waterlot Inn and Radcliffe Pitches at Bacci.
March 17 at 7pm: Din and Tonics at Bacci and Radcliffe Pitches at Waterlot Inn.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service