King is model queen for Nordstrom/Nike collaboration
Bermudians looking for a summer line of sportswear might find a familiar face in social media advertisements.
Bermudian model Aliana King was one of several women featured in a promotional video for the new Nordstrom x Nike line of summer sportswear.
The minute-long video was posted on Nordstrom’s Twitter page on Monday and marked a collaboration between the luxury department store and sportswear giant Nike.
Ms King was featured earlier this year in advertisements promoting a new line of loungewear designed by Kim Kardashian West.
She earlier appeared as the cover girl for Elle, the world’s largest fashion magazine, in its Mexican edition in April 2019.
Ms King has been featured in fashion magazines Vogue and Marie Claire – two of the four giants in the field alongside Elle and Harper’s Bazaar.
She also modelled for make-up company Maybelline in 2018 - which helped her live up to her nickname “Maybelline”.
She said it was “a dream come true”.
Ms King was also featured with rock musician Lenny Kravitz in a music video for his song Ride in May last year.
Clothing by Nordstrom x Nike is now available online.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service