All systems go for first Court Street festival of the year
Hamilton’s Court Street will be packed with vendors, dance troupes, and live music on Sunday when the first street festival of the year takes place.
The market will centre on the theme of Bermuda Day, and there will be games and races for both adults and children.
Entertainment will be provided by singer Lady Tyson and the PHC Majorettes, among others.
Shoppers who spend more than $25 at the many stalls that will pack the street could be in line for one of a host of prizes.
Organiser Gary Augustus encouraged the public to bring along chairs and soak up the street party atmosphere.
He said: “We would like to thank the BEDC, Corporation of Hamilton, our prize sponsors and the participating merchants and vendors for making this happen.”
The market will be open from 1pm until 6pm.
This year’s Harbour Nights street festival season kicks off on Front Street on May 24. The next Court Street market will be held on June 19.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service