Bluebirds and Canaries share the spoils
Canaries and Bluebirds drew in the only Women’s Division match of the weekend.
Georgi Drover gave Canaries an early lead in the 17th minute, only for Andrea Cann to equalise for Bluebirds in the 54th minute
Upstarts got the better of Spartans in a six-goal shoot-out, overcoming a brace from Samuel Thompson.
Samuel Thompson drew first blood for Spartans in the 6th minute, but John Thompson’s equaliser in the 12th minute quickly cancelled out the opening strike.
Thompson’s goal in the 49th minute put Spartans back in the driver’s seat, only for Donnie Moniz to bring Upstarts level in the 55th minute.
Two minutes later it was Tyler Smith who gave Upstarts the lead, and Colin Van Den Bosch ended the match as a contest in the 68th minute.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service