Praise for Brightside
Well done, Shakir!
February 27, 2012
I would like to congratulate Shakir Amory for having a Great Big Heart in making a personal decision to give back and recruited as many people as possible to help him to found Brightside.
As I understand Mr Amory, you were seriously hurt in a motorbike accident a few years ago and have lots of challenges yourself but you still choose to help others. Young man, you are so awesome to want to help struggling families to pay their bills, do odd jobs for the elderly, and do lots of other positive things. I’m so sure that your family has lots of medical bills also but you’re genuinely thinking of others.
To the members of Brightside, Daquan Pitcher, Jah-Che Cooper and Pastor Jeffrey Brown, you’re doing a good job as well. Continue to help with the charity.
Mr Amory, God has speared your life for a special reason, this is ‘Why you have a life and is helping someone else.’ You are a special person. I was always told that if you give then you get back in return and hopefully this will happen to you.
Keep up the good work and good luck.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service