Stellar customer service
Please allow me some space in your newspaper to highlight two recent experiences I have had with superior customer service given by Bermudians. At Blue Hole Hill RUBiS station, my tyre on my car went flat. A RUBiS employee named Mitchell and a colleague whose name I didn’t catch jumped at the opportunity to help me in an efficient, enthusiastic, and kind fashion and I was on my way in no time. They did not ask for nor expect compensation: This was just part of the job. It makes that gas station my “go to” station now.
Then my water ran out. This was my fault. I knew it had been dry and hadn’t checked the tank. I called up the good people at WaterNow. Even though it was a Sunday and they were slammed with calls from other dry tankers, they were cool and collected and hoped they could get to me that night. Pedro showed up, bringing his usual good nature and kindness with him. It was late on a weekend night and he could not have been kinder. He even helped us get our pump back on. Darren and his team have a 21st century business with online ordering and they have always responded with an unsurpassed professionalism. We hear a lot about the dire straits of our customer service and I wanted to highlight some of our shining lights.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service