Time for an all-women government?
I was intrigued by two articles in Monday, August 10. EHT wrote on “Unity”; Al Seymour wrote about “greed and power”. Usually, it is Mr Seymour who asks the politicians to, how shall I put it, “play nice together”. Mr Seymour has never criticised the PLP for disappearing $1 billion between 2002 and 2010. Is he now implying there is culpability there?
EHT seems to think that the racial hatred of a hard core of the PLP will disappear. Most of the ministers of the Brown persuasion — that is, “use race as a weapon” — are still in Parliament.
Many propagandists try to divide the reading and viewing/listening public. So what about a new government, EHT? Eva Hodgson wrote shortly after the last election that “a majority black population should have a black government”. Personally, I feel that, as there is a majority of women in Bermuda, we should have an all-female government.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service