Businesses team up for evening of fashion and dining discounts
Retailers and restaurants are seeking to lure out fashionistas next week with temptations of discounted prices, wine tasting, models and music.
“Bermuda’s Fashion Night Out: Shop, Dine and Unwind” has been organised by Chamber of Commerce Retail and Restaurant divisions and will take place next Friday, September 30.
Businesses participating are based from Front to Court Street and will the event will feature “the rollout of black carpets, photo ops and a glimpse of the highly fashionable”, according to a Chamber of Commerce statement.
Retail stores will stay open until 8pm, while restaurants will offer special discounts to diners, along with special drink prices.
The statement added: “The Chamber of Commerce, in a bid to assist Bermuda’s retailers and restaurateurs, want to provide an exciting shopping experience for the residents of Bermuda.
“Stores and restaurants will have an opportunity to showcase their selection, value and service to residents to further promote shopping in Bermuda and keeping hard-earned dollars in Bermuda, where they keep our economy going. Once dollars are spent offshore they never return to Bermuda.
“The evening is all about meeting customers’ needs and providing a very stylish, fun-filled fashion and food event in Hamilton.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service