People - Max Dillan Correia
The National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) has announced that St Johnsbury Academy student
Max Dillan Correia of Devonshire, Bermuda has been selected for membership.
The Society recognises top scholars and invites only those students who have achieved academic excellence. The announcement was made by NHSS Founder and Chairman Claes Nobel.
Max Correia is the son of Dennis and Jane Correia of Devonshire and the grandson of Joseph and Marjorie Correia of Paget.
Membership to the NSHSS entitles qualified students to enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including scholarship opportunities, academic competitions, free events, member only resources publications, participation in programmes offered by educational partners, online forums, personalised recognition items and publicity honours.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service