12-year-old girl injured in crash
Two people, including a 12-year-old girl, were injured when two cars and a bike collided in Hamilton Parish.
A Police spokesman said: “Around 5pm on Thursday, March 15, police and first responders attended a reported collision on North Shore Road, in Hamilton Parish, near the junction with East Point Lane, involving two cars and an auxiliary cycle.
“It appears that all three vehicles were travelling along North Shore Road when they collided. The three vehicles received relatively minor damage. The rider and pillion passenger of the auxiliary cycle, a 19-year-old St George’s woman and a 12-year-old St George’s girl were injured; however their injuries are not believed to be serious. There were no other injuries reported. Inquiries into this incident are ongoing.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service