IronHealth strikes deal with Reputation Partners
IronHealth, the specialty healthcare unit of Bermuda-based insurer Ironshore, has announced an agreement with corporate communications consultancy Reputation Partners to help clients manage reputational risk associated with financial and operational crises.
Under the agreement, Reputation Partners will be considered a preferred vendor, extending its crisis and issues management expertise to IronHealth clients at preferred rates.
IronHealth’s hospital professional liability programme provides for an annual allowance of funds that are available for the reimbursement of approved risk management incurred expenses, either with existing or IronHealth preferred providers. To date, IronHealth has established relationships with a select group of the industry’s leading healthcare risk management advisors, such as Reputation Partners.
“IronHealth is pleased to collaborate with Reputation Partners to provide our clients with the strategic communications counsel necessary to address social media exposures,” said Matt Dolan, President of IronHealth. “We pride ourselves on offering a range of specialty services to help clients manage all manners of risk, and Reputation Partners’ crisis management expertise enhances our ability to do so more effectively.”
Reputation Partners is a corporate communications consultancy that addresses diverse crisis management risk, including labour disputes, corporate communications, and social responsibility issues.
The firm focuses on managing high profile issues for healthcare systems, including hospitals, nursing homes, medical device manufacturers, disease management, and pharmaceutical companies.
“A crisis can have lasting damage on an institution’s reputation, so a rapid and intelligent response is vital,” said Nick Kalm, founder and president of Reputation Partners. “We look forward to helping IronHealth clients effectively address issues as they arise.”
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service