RenRe prices $400m debt offering
Bermudian reinsurer RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd is to offer $400 million of senior notes.
The notes offer investors a 3.6 per cent yield and are due 2029. The company said it expects to close the offering on or about April 2, 2019, subject to customary closing conditions.
The senior notes have been rated A3 by Moody's Investors Service and A- by Standard & Poor's.
The debt offering comes days after RenRe completed its $1.5 billion takeover of Tokio Millennium Re.
Citigroup Global Markets, Merrill Lynch, Pierce Fenner & Smith, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo Securities served as joint book-running managers.
The notes are being offered pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement that has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service