Press to join RenRe’s Capital Partners
Bermudian-based RenaissanceRe has made a senior appointment to its Capital Partners team, hiring Keenan Press as a vice-president.
Mr Press will lead the investor due diligence function, reporting to Chris Parry, who is SVP, global head, Capital Partners.
He joins from Horseshoe Fund Services, where he worked as a senior vice-president and head of investor services.
Mr Press has more than 18 years of fund administration experience and expertise in investor services, new client implementations, system development and conversions, internal controls, compliance, and anti-money laundering.
His hiring takes the number of professionals directly working in Capital Partners to 19.
Recent additions include Bryce Wojciechowski as analyst, working in its investor relations team (previously with Hiscox Re and ILS), and Alex Staab as quantitative analyst, primarily working on the Medici Cat Bond Fund.
Capital Partners is the third-party capital management and insurance-linked securities unit of RenRe.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service