$13m budget for new North American tourism ad agency
Tourism Minister Wayne Furbert this afternoon revealed that Boston-based Fuseideas has been appointed as the advertising agency in North America with a one-year budget of $13 million.
According to a Mr Furbert, Fuseideas “impressed the search committee with an in-depth marketing solution to drive tourism that included a mix of segmentation, media, technology, creative and social marketing, all seamlessly brought together”.
Mr Furbert said: “We are very excited for Fuseideas to bring their energy, creativity and experience to Bermuda. They will work closely with our Tourism team to develop an eye-catching campaign that will differentiate Bermuda and put us top of mind with our target audience.”
According to Dennis Franczak, Founder CEO of Fuseideas, campaign elements for the BDOT will include breakthrough creative across all channels, advanced mobile and web technology, in-depth analytics and campaign optimisation and social marketing integration. Work is expected to start in May.
“Our creativity infused with technology is ready to attract more visitors to the pink sand beaches of Bermuda, and we look forward to engaging the entire island when launching this authentic Bermudian campaign,” Mr Franczak said.
Fuseideas is a 50-person international agency with its main headquarters in Boston, with offices in Prague, Portland, Maine and Los Angeles. Their areas of expertise include tourism, economic development, higher education, retail and lifestyle, multicultural, youth and sports and entertainment marketing. Current clients include Adidas, Bermuda Department of Tourism, ESPN, Massachusetts State Lottery, HBO Latin America and Univision, Verizon Wireless and Virginia Commonwealth University.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service