Ideas for replacing TV and movie time
We are half way through the summer holidays. As we prepare for the back to school weeks ahead here are some ideas to replace some TV and movie time …
•Move the furniture around in your room. It will feel fresh and you will be surprised what you find that you forgot you had…
•Look at your social media accounts and delete the childish stuff. Potential scholarships, colleges and employers do their research too!
•Go to the laundromat and learn to do your own laundry. It is also important to learn how to hand wash clothes.
•Organise your passwords for e-mails and social media.
•Set up a savings account if you don't already have one.
•Have a good clearance and go into the messy areas at the back of the closet. You will be surprised what treasures are waiting to be found!
•Try out a brand new recipe and cook a meal for the family.
•Create a time capsule.
2. Please respect the use of this community forum and its users.
3. Any poster that insults, threatens or verbally abuses another member, uses defamatory language, or deliberately disrupts discussions will be banned.
4. Users who violate the Terms of Service or any commenting rules will be banned.
5. Please stay on topic. "Trolling" to incite emotional responses and disrupt conversations will be deleted.
6. To understand further what is and isn't allowed and the actions we may take, please read our Terms of Service