BSX daily trade report
Butterfield’s US shares surge 4.2%
No stocks traded during a shortened day on the Bermuda Stock Exchange yesterday.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index remained unchanged on 2,084.37 as the BSX closed at 12 noon in preparation for the approaching Hurricane Humberto.
The US-listed shares of Butterfield bank surged $1.29, or 4.2 per cent yesterday, to close at $31.95. Butterfield last traded at $30.25 on the BSX.
The BSX Index gained 4.58 points, or 0.26 per cent, to close on 1,755.86.
The BSX will also be closed today.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive