Man fined $300 for stealing $6
A total of six dollars in change stolen from a parked car cost a 56-year-old man a $300 fine.
Magistrates’ Court heard that David Fubler was identified and arrested by police using CCTV footage after cash was removed from a car parked on Union Street around 7am on July 30.
Fubler today pleaded guilty to the charge.
• It is The Royal Gazette’s policy not to allow comments on stories regarding court cases. As we are legally liable for any slanderous or defamatory comments made on our website, this move is for our protection as well as that of our readers.
Bermuda has 23 per cent living in ‘poverty’
Cashless gaming concerns
Local chef strikes gold
Island Trading undergoes ‘switch-over’
Upbeat troops weather Maria in Grand Turk
Message in a bottle
Parasite to blame for fish deaths
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive